CS619 Final Year project "LYRICSER” The Sound Mixer VU spring 2014
View more random threads:
- Share Ur Experinece of Presentation
- Final project Result problem for Fall 2010
- Write an essay on Character of a typical Pakistan 2011
- get help in vu Ultimate SMS Blocker final project fall 2015
- For usecase diagram in Srs student should first identify...
- Vu Final Term project SEO Link Engine Fall 2011
- Cs619 final project selection spring 2015 last date 5th...
- FINI619 Internship Report Finance announcement fall 2010...
- Energy Consumption Calculator final code is for sale
- easy project for virtual university is Email Moderation...
"LYRICSER” The Sound Mixer
Lyricser is a desktop application which can be used to play several sound files at the same time with different volumes. Such as Sound file # 1 is playing with very low volume and sound file #2 is playing with medium volume and so on. This software also provides us the facility to record and save the mixed sound.
- User can select and play 5 sound files parallel (Software should be able to play following audio formats mp3, ra and rm, wma).
- User can record and save mixed sound at his desire location on hard disk.
- Besides 5 sound files which can be played at the same time, user can include any sound/his voice from microphone. Now there are 6 parallel sounds which can be played at the same time. (5 files selected from the hard disk and one input from the microphone).
Separate Volume Controller should be available for each sound file.
- There should be options for the tuning of sound effects with each volume controller for each sound file. (User would be able to optimize the bass, stereo, and other audio effects).
- There would be one Master Sound Controller along with sound graph and tuning options, which would control the overall sound out put from the software. This master sound controller would also be used to play the recorded file.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)