CS619 final year project "Virtual Screen Splitter (VSP)" VU Spring 2014
View more random threads:
- ELT-MCGID: An E-learning Tool for Minimizing Communication...
- Design Document 1 for virtual univeristy of Pakistan 2011
- Using Mobile Miss Call as password final term project of...
- Vuhelp is offering MBA projects and internship reports
- The date is extended for the second phase assignment of the...
- Share Ur Experinece of Presentation
- Poultry farming system final coding is for sale for virtual...
- Write research paper on why england always lose cricket...
- CS619 Offline Website Downloader Final Project for sale...
- Fall 2012 projects help for students of bcs, MIt, MCS 2012
Virtual Screen Splitter (VSP)
Mostly we perform several tasks on our systems and each task may require separate windows for execution on desktop. A lot of time is consumed switching and resizing windows and face a lot of problem to view all windows at a time.
VSP will allow main screen to be split into two or more sections. It will be helpful for the active program’s window to be resized properly to one part of the screen. Using this utility, User will be able to do a split system desktop into two or more areas so that active application would not cover up “Full” physical screen when maximized. This way user can visualize parallel windows in defined area that user has a separate monitor for working (virtually) also called “multi-monitor features of Windows”.
It allows user to position and size windows to sections/areas of monitors and helps user to efficiently manage many active windows parallel.
Following image depicts virtually split of desktop screen into two sections/area:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)