Federal Board Announced Fee Notification for HSSC Supplementry Examination 2014

Its hereby notified for the general information of all concerned that the Higher Secondary
School Certificate (HSSC) Supplementary Examination, 2014 of the Federal Board of Intermediate
and Secondary Education, Islamabad, will commence from Tuesday, the 11th November, 2014.
2. The schedule for receipt of Admission Forms along with admission fee in the Board’s office
is as under:-
a. SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORMS/FEE

FROM UPTO
(1) With normal fee - 10-09-2014
(2) With double fee 11-09-2014 22-09-2014

Sponsored Links

NOTE: INSTITUTIONS/CANDIDATES SHOULD ENSURE THAT THEIR ADMISSION FORM(S)
REACH IN THE BOARD’S OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE LAST DATE SPECIFIED ABOVE
TO AVOID PAYMENT OF EXTRA FEES AND REJECTION OF FORM(S).
b. RATES OF ADMISSION FEE:
CATEGORY HSSC-I HSSC-II HSSC-I & II
(1) For regular/ex/private candidates (All groups) Rs.1125/- Rs.1125/- Rs.2250/-
(2) Additional subject(s)/IBCC Cases ------ ------ Rs.2250/-
(3) Improvement of Marks/Grade Rs.1275/- Rs.1275/- Rs.2400/-
(4) Registration Fee (For Private Candidates if not
already registered)
------ ------ Rs. 600/-
(In addition to admission fee as applicable)
3. The Board has launched online system for submission of its fee. This has been done to
facilitate its stakeholders within Pakistan. Affiliated institutions, private or ex-candidates may
remit their requisite fee in the nearest Habib Bank Limited (HBL) branch. The challan slip can
be downloaded from FBISE website i.e. Welcome to the official Website of FBISE. Copy of challan may be attached with
the covering letter/admission form.
4. Regular/Ex/private candidates may also remit Examination fee through Pay Order/Bank
Draft in favour of Controller of Examination (Conduct), Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary
Education, Islamabad drawn-able at Islamabad and must provide the following information on the back
side of the Bank Draft:-
FOR INSTITUTIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS
No. of candidates_________________ Name of Candidate ____________________
Name of Institution________________ Father’s Name________________________
Nature of Fee____________________ Nature of Fee_________________________
City Name ______________________ City Name ___________________________
5. The pre-printed Computerized Admission Forms bearing scanned photographs of failure
regular candidates of HSSC I&II Annual Examination, 2014 are being sent to the Heads of Institutions
concerned who will issue the same to the failure candidates along with their Result Cards. The
pre-printed Computerized Admission Forms of the Ex/Private failure candidates are being dispatched
on their addresses given by them in their Admission Forms.
6. Candidates failing (compartmental cases) at HSSC-II Annual Examination 2014, who
receive the pre-printed Computerized Admission Forms shall sign the Admission Form, deposit the
required fee, enter the Bank Draft, Pay Order/Challan Number at the given place and submit to
the Board. These forms will not require any attestation. However, those candidates who do not receive

Computerized Admission Forms shall use normal Admission Forms, paste their Photographs, get these
attested from the respective Head of the Institution, affiliated with the Federal Board and submit the
same with photocopy of the Result Card.
7. NO FRESH CANDIDATE IS ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN SUPPLEMENTARY
EXAMINATIONS. However, those candidates who intend to improve their Grade/Marks or want to
take exam in Additional Subject(s) are eligible to appear in Supplementary Examination in the current
course/scheme. Admission Form along with the Application Form for improvement can be obtained
from the Board’s office on payment of Rs. 20/-. The Admission Form is also available for download at
FBISE web-site Welcome to the official Website of FBISE. In this case, the cost of Admission Form i.e. Rs. 20/- will have to
be remitted along with admission fee.
8. Those candidates whose results are declared late by the Board may submit their Admission
Forms with normal fee within 15 days from the date of declaration of their result but before
commencement of the Examination.
9. Candidates of Gilgit – Baltistan should submit their Admission Forms to FBISE Sub
Office, Gilgit (Gilgit-Baltistan) as per admission schedule.
10. The Board has also allowed the candidates failing in any number of papers during
HSSC-I Annual Examination to re-appear in forthcoming supplementary or next annual
examination along with HSSC Part-II leaving it to their option. These failure candidates are not
allowed to avail the facility of reappearing upto two papers of HSSC-I for improvement of marks
as this facility is meant for only those candidates who have passed their HSSC-I examination.
11. Admission forms of all regular candidates of HSSC-I are to be sent by the
respective institutions under covering letter along with prescribed fee in shape of Pay
Order/Bank Draft/online bank challan. No Admission form of regular candidate shall be
entertained without covering letter.