Sponsored Links

BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION SAIDU SHARIF, SWAT.
NOTIFICATION FOR H.S.S.C (SUPPLEMENTARY) EXAMINATION 2014

1. It is hereby notified for the general information of all concerned that the Intermediate Part-I & Part-II Supplementary
Examination, 2014 of the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, Saidu Sharif Swat will Commence w.e.f
09-10-2014 (Thursday October 09, 2014).

2. Schedule for submission of Admission forms along with admission fee in the Board office is as under:

With Normal Admission Fee up to
With Double Admission Fee up to
With Triple Admission Fee up to

20-08 2014
05-09- 2014
20-09- 2014

3. Admission Fee: Admission fee may be deposited in the nearest branches of Allied Bank Limited under
the jurisdiction of BISE, Swat, UBL( Rahim Abad Branch only) or Money Order remitted in the name of Secretary BISE,
Saidu Sharif Swat. Original receipt must be submitted along with admission form within the prescribed date.

4. Examination Forms: Examination Admission forms are available FREE OF COST from the
store section of BISE, Saidu Sharif Swat. Admission form completed in all respect may be
submitted by hand within prescribed dates or should be sent through registered post at least three
days before the last dated fixed for, Fee structure is as under:
S.No.
Category
Regular
With Normal Fee
20-08 2014
With Double Fee
05-09- 2014
With Triple Fee
20-09- 2014
Other Fee

Regular Candidate
P-II (Fresh)
Rs. 1330/-
(Included DMC fee + OC fee)

Rs. 2160/-
Rs. 2990/-
Rs. 80/- per failed papers of Par-I if any +Rs.50/- per Practical if any

MISCELLANIOUS FEES
Practical Fee per subject
Rs. 50/-
Original Certificate Fee
Rs. 300/-
Change of Exam Centre
Rs. 4000/-
DMC Certificate Fee
Rs. 200/-
Duplicate DMC Fee
Rs. 300/-
Creation of Centre fee
Rs. 40000/-

No Admission forms under any circumstance will be accepted after 20-09-2014. Admission Form by post should be
sent three days before the closing date, as no Extra time will be given to the admission form received in the Board office after the closing date.

1. Admission form of the candidate must be accompanied with two recent Photographs attested by the Gazetted Officer.

2. Incomplete Admission form will not be entertained.

3. All the candidates must fill up Admission forms with correct subject.

4. Part-I Failed (Failed in all Subjects) Candidates are not allowed in Supplementary
Examination. However Candidates of Part-I failed in One or Two Subjects are eligible to appear in the Supplementary Examination 2014.