Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Punjab university B.A B.S.C Annual Exam 2015 Date Sheet

Punjab university B.A B.S.C Annual Exam 2015 Date Sheet

Sponsored Links1

Punjab university B.A B.S.C Annual Exam 2015 Schedule

Punjab university B.A B.S.C Annual Exam 2015 Schedule the annual examination will be started 5th April 2015. As soon as the date sheet 2014 of Bachelors and masters program will be announced it will be uploaded at the respective pages of vuhelp.com.You can check the details of previous BA examination date sheets by clicking on the links. B.A /B.S.c Annual Examination 2015 will be start In April According to B.A B.S.C department B.A B.S.c annual examination will be start in first week of April.But official date is not confirm.and B.A B.S.c date sheet will be uploaded soon.best of luck all the students.get start the Annual examination Preparation.if u feel any problem during the study you can discuss in this forum.for more Guideline visit this site and save this page we will update date sheet.

B.A B.S.C Annual Exam Date Sheet 2015 will be Uploaded Soon

Punjab university B.A B.S.C Annual Exam 2015 Date Sheet will be uploaded Soon

Hi,

Is there anyone here who will be giving B.A. Private exams in 2015?
    I would like to discuss the Course Outlines and Past Exam Papers and solving techniques.
    Also, I have an inquiry as to the nature of Papers A and B, as published in the past papers.
    If anyone can help me out, I would be grateful.
    Thanks and regards,
    Sara

Dear Sara,

I am also going to be appear for the exams of B.A as a private student and this is my first day on this site. That's why i don't have much information about it, but i have just read your message as i am gonna explore this site to be familiarized with this properly and came to know that this site is really active and would be really very helpful for us. In this regard, I want you to please share the info as much as you can that all of we guys would be able to pass this exam with really good percentage. Thanks

Regards,

Mirza Adnan Hassan

Dear Admin / Senior Students,

Please upload the guess papers of English, Mutalia Pakistan, Islamic Studies, Journalism, Punjabi & Persian and proper idea to solve the paper as per the requirement of P.U. Your quick response shall be highly appreciated. Thanks

Regards,

Mirza Adnan Hassan

I am goin to give BA exam 2015... I have statistics.. As per elective. I need to know that is it compulsary to pass in both paper A and paper B apart from the practical or just the total of A & B paper matters. For example total is of 200. 50 for practical.
    50/150 remaining is 33%
    So if you score 50/75 in stats A
    And score zero/75 in stats B
    Would i be considered pass?

I am goin to give BA exam 2015... I have statistics.. As per elective. I need to know that is it compulsary to pass in both paper A and paper B apart from the practical or just the total of A & B paper matters. For example total is of 200. 50 for practical.
    50/150 remaining is 33%
    So if you score 50/75 in stats A
    And score zero/75 in stats B
    Would i be considered pass?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information