University of Peshawar Test/Interview Schedule For M.Phil/MS/Ph.D Admission 2015

Sponsored Links

Peace And Conflict Studies:

It is notified for the information of all concerned that the test schedule for MS admissions is as following.

1) Written Test ............... Thursday January 22, 2015 1100 a.m. at New Academic Block Hall "A" Third Floor

For guidance please consult an introductory Booklet published by IPCS available at the office of the undersigned any day in working hours.
Note:The Test is to be taken in mixed format both descriptive and MCQs with 20/80 ratio.
Director
Institute of Peace & Conflict Studies,
University of Peshawar

Pharmacy:

It is notified for the information of all concerned that the test schedule for M. Phil/Ph.D admissions Spring 2014-2015 is as following.

i) Screening Test .................................................. ......... Monday, 19 January 2015 Time: 10:00 am at Department of Pharmacy

Physics:

It is notified for the information of all concerned that the test schedule for M. Phil/Ph.D in Physics for academic session 2015-Spring Semester is as following.

i) Screening Test .................................................. ......... 15 January 2015 Time: 11:00 am at Department of Physics
ii) Result .................................................. .................... ....... Same day at 3:00PM
The screening test shall be consisting of MCQs on the following pattern.
The 80% test shall consist of the core subjects; Quantum Mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Classical Mechanics, Statistical Mechanics, Mathematical Methods of Physics.
The 20% test shall consis of the optional subjects; Atomic and Molecular Physics, Nuclear Physics, Solid state Physics, Electronics.
The duration of Test will be One Hour.
Mathematics

It is notified for the information of all concerned that the test schedule for M. Phil/MS/Ph.D in Mathematics for academic session 2014-15 is as following.

i) Screening Test .................................................. ......... 06 January 2015 Time: 10:30 am
ii) Interview .................................................. .................... 07 January 2015 Time: 10:00am
iii) Display of merit list and remittance of fee .......... 08-09 January 2015
iv) Admission from waiting list ..................................... 12 January