Purchase full project of Vu cs619 for urdu stemmer
View more random threads:
- cs619 first phase 1 assignment to create an electronic...
- ELT-MCGID An E-learning Tool for Minimizing Communication...
- SEO Link Engine Vu project Second phase is for sale the...
- virtual university has announced the projects for mcs, bcs,...
- Virtual University final semester project Macro Recording...
- Final Project spring 2011 for students
- CS619 Final Year Project Catering Stock Program vu Spring...
- Fall 2012 final project for sale Artificial Intelligent...
- virtual university has signed Memorandum of Understanding...
- Is it possible to complete Virtual University of Pakistan...
- SRS (Software requirement for Specification) For Urdu Stemmer cs619
- D1(design 1 document) for Urdu Stemmer cs619
- D2 (Design 2 document) for Urdu Stemmer cs619
- Final Code for Urdu Stemmer cs619
- Final presentation for Urdu Stemmer cs619
- Final Report for Urdu Stemmer cs619
Project description are given below
Stemming is the term used in linguistic morphology and information retrieval to describe the process for reducing inflected (or sometimes derived) words to their word stem or root form i.e. generally a written word form.
The goal of both stemming is to reduce inflectional forms and sometimes derivationally related forms of a word to a common base form. For instance:
am, are, is ŗ be
car, cars, car's, cars' ŗcar
This application will apply stemming on Urdu words. Given an input comprising one or more words separated by space character, it will reduce them to their base form.
The complete method and steps to implement such a stemmer are given in following research paper. So you have to first read and understand it completely. Then implement it the same way. Your final deliverable marks will depend on how well you have implemented the idea from the research paper, in your application:
You need to implement everything, so no readymade or built in solutions for various aspects of application, will be acceptable.Code:http://www.aclweb.org/anthology/W09-34#page=50
Donít forget to put reference of this paper at appropriate place inside your final report.
Tools:Java, Microsoft.Net, Python, or any other modern programming language. SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL, Oracle or any DBMS tool.
Supervisor Name:Usman Waheed
Email ID: email@example.com
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)