Roof collapses at factory in Pakistani city of Lahore sunder factory area the factory made plastic stuff (Shoping bags) Reported that 400 plus worker were there and 1 third of them were labour kids in Lahore, killing at least seven people and trapping many more casulities not reported yet. 04 November, 2015Lahore Factory Building Collapsed, 11 dead including the Factory Owner. More than 70 injured reportedThe roof of a four-storey factory building under construction has collapsed in the Pakistan's eastern city of Lahore killing at least 10 people, according to officials.As many as 100 workers could be trapped under the rubble, local officials told the Express Tribune. Local Radio Pakistan, quoting a rescue worker on the site, said 200 people were still missing.Rescue workers were digging for survivors and had recovered five injured people. Cries for help under the debris at the factory, which is located about 20km south of the city, could be heard at the Sundar industrial site.Two floors were operational at the factory, which is used to make shopping bags, while a third was being built. It was not clear what caused the collapse of the factory.
View more random threads:
- Easypaisa offers Corporate Solution to Bata Pakistan 2013
- Zakat in Pakistan banks if you have more then 60335rs it...
- SBI Probationary Officers PO 2011 Call Letters, Written...
- check online Rawalpindi Board Matric final result 2 August...
- Shahrukh Khan upset with Hafiz Saeedís offer 29 January 2013
- Karachi power plant unable to generate 2nd May 2013
- Roof collapses at factory in Pakistani city of Lahore,...
- Today Faisalabad weather temperature 3rd June 2013
- When will the result of ACCA comes in 2011? august?
- Uttar Pradesh(UP) Board Exam Date Sheet 2012
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)