Get help in Ultimate SMS Blocker final project for mcs, mit, bs(CS), bs(IT)
View more random threads:
- Virtual University MCS, MIT and BCS second assignment for...
- virtual university has announced the projects for mcs, bcs,...
- Vu Final Term project Statistical Analyzer for Data...
- MQAT: Multiple Sequence Alignment Quality Assessment Tool...
- Before taking project freelancer and Client in It market
- cs619 Virtual University of Pakistan Spring 2012 Final...
- Raja pervaiz Ashraf on Vu convocation and students 2012 by...
- All projects date is extended for SRS Spring 2012
- ELT-MCGID An E-learning Tool for Minimizing Communication...
- CS619 Offline Website Downloader Final Project for sale...
Ultimate SMS Blocker
But the assignments on cheap rate we garante full marks in these assignments on very low price for Ultimate SMS Blocker final year project
- Ultimate SMS Blocker SRS
- Design 1
- Design 2
- Final Deliverable with source code (Presentation + Documentation) for Ultimate SMS Blocker
This system will assist users to get rid of unwanted SMS in unmatchable way. The mobile app will allow following features to users, that are either not yet available freely in any single app or the app is not free:
- Manage block list (add, update, remove a number or name).
- If user chooses ĎAdd to block listí feature, the application will show all existing SMS in userís inbox, from which user can select one or more SMS messages for blocking. On proceeding to next step, the application shall add all selected SMS sendersí numbers [or names in case number cannot be extracted] in the block list.
- Once a number or name is in the block list, any future SMS will not be delivered to userís inbox, but each blocked SMS will be maintained for a certain period of time by the application as defined by user.
- The block list will have following menu options:
o Number of days to keep a blocked SMS in the list [user will specify no. of days from 1 to 1000], after which the SMS will be automatically deleted;
o Move to Inbox [user can select one or more SMS to move to inbox];
o Remove from block list [future SMS shall not be blocked]
- Export blocked list in multiple formats [text, XML file, CSV file etc.]. On export, the application shall save the file to a specific location, and show a message to user indicating where it is going to be saved.
- Import block list [all imported numbers or names will be added to existing block list].
- Add series to block list [e.g. 111 to 114 will add four numbers to block list: 111, 112, 113, 114].
- Sort block list date wise [the date when added to blocked list], or number wise, or name wise.
- Option to block unknown numbers [so the app will only allow the SMS that is not in blocked list and the senderís number or name is added in mobile contacts].
NOTE For android KitKat 4.4 and above, only one application can handle SMS, so the students who are planning to develop this project in Android, must ensure they are using earlier versions then KitKat 4.4 in their development or testing environments.
Tools: Development environments / IDEs for any one of the following:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)