Problem Statement for Test Phase 1:
View more random threads:
- cs619 first phase 1 assignment to create an electronic...
- IT430 Project Discussion.
- final project SIT (Step-in Security) for virtual university...
- MQAT: Multiple Sequence Alignment Quality Assessment Tool...
- Smart ETL Tool virtual university final fall 2015 project
- scoreboard final project
- Project submission calender for Virtual University of...
- vu Urdu Stemmer cs619 final project for 2015
- Vu Final term project Energy Consumption Calculator for...
- Virtual University Project should be given to a...
Create an electronic Grade Book that can calculate Grade Points Average using percentage marks in each course.
Electronic Grade Books are used by teachers to store grades of individual course and to calculate studentsí overall GPA.
For example, the computer science class could grade with a grading system by defining Grade and Grade Point Average. Following is the details:
1. Marks Obtained: This is a total number of marks obtained by the student in each course. Obtained marks consist of studentís assignments, quizzes, midterm and final term marks.
2. Grade: Grade of a course is awarded based on its obtained marks, recorded as evaluative and their symbols/letters used are listed below under the Table column Grade. There are five letter grades A, B, C, D and F. Letter grade is awarded against a range of obtained marks. E.g. grade B will be awarded to a percentage marks, range of 65% to 79%.
3. Grade Point Average (GPA): It is widely accepted as a measure of academic achievement. GPA is calculated by dividing the total number of grade points earned by the total number of letter graded credit hours attempted. Each grade has a point value as follows: A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, and F=0
Formula to Calculate GPA : Sum of all the Grade Points / Divided by number of subjects
Your program will take Course Code and Obtained Marks for each course
Maximum grade point average = 4.00
Grade Marks Obtained Remarks A 80-100 % Excellent B 65-79 % Good C 50-64 % Satisfactory D 40-49 % Pass F Below 40 % Fail
Here is an example for GPA calculation:
You need to make input screens for the Percentage Marks obtained, and then show student Grade Book for all subjects, GPA and remarks.
You should attempt this problem by covering all the topics of test phase 1.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)