Problem Statement for Test Phase 1:
View more random threads:
- Project submission calender for Virtual University of...
- Virtual University Final Project Request can be made by...
- cs619 first phase 1 assignment to create an electronic...
- Second assignment for A tool for automated scoring of...
- Email Moderation Engine spring 2011 last date 31 march
- CS619 SeView An Efficient Sequence Format Converter Final...
- Is it possible to complete Virtual University of Pakistan...
- Project selection of cs619 of 2012 Spring Semester
- Vu final term project SRS free for all given projects for...
- Why virutal university project should selected on time for...
Create an electronic Grade Book that can calculate Grade Points Average using percentage marks in each course.
Electronic Grade Books are used by teachers to store grades of individual course and to calculate studentsí overall GPA.
For example, the computer science class could grade with a grading system by defining Grade and Grade Point Average. Following is the details:
1. Marks Obtained: This is a total number of marks obtained by the student in each course. Obtained marks consist of studentís assignments, quizzes, midterm and final term marks.
2. Grade: Grade of a course is awarded based on its obtained marks, recorded as evaluative and their symbols/letters used are listed below under the Table column Grade. There are five letter grades A, B, C, D and F. Letter grade is awarded against a range of obtained marks. E.g. grade B will be awarded to a percentage marks, range of 65% to 79%.
3. Grade Point Average (GPA): It is widely accepted as a measure of academic achievement. GPA is calculated by dividing the total number of grade points earned by the total number of letter graded credit hours attempted. Each grade has a point value as follows: A=4, B=3, C=2, D=1, and F=0
Formula to Calculate GPA : Sum of all the Grade Points / Divided by number of subjects
Your program will take Course Code and Obtained Marks for each course
Maximum grade point average = 4.00
Grade Marks Obtained Remarks A 80-100 % Excellent B 65-79 % Good C 50-64 % Satisfactory D 40-49 % Pass F Below 40 % Fail
Here is an example for GPA calculation:
You need to make input screens for the Percentage Marks obtained, and then show student Grade Book for all subjects, GPA and remarks.
You should attempt this problem by covering all the topics of test phase 1.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)