Hurry Before This Video Gets Banned
Hurry Before This Video Gets Banned
A New Solution That Stops Snoring and Lets You Sleep
A New Solution That Stops Snoring and Lets You Sleep
How This Regular Guy Learned 11 Languages
How This Regular Guy Learned 11 Languages

Sponsored Links

?
This year Thanksgiving celebrations falling on 26th November, So as early birds we are giving you the top of thanksgiving celebration ideas to express the happiness over social plateforms like whatsapp and facebook by sharing the following best thanksgiving status and quotes.

Happy_Thanksgiving_quotes

If we check the history of Thanksgiving Day , Then According to wikipedia Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday celebrated primarily in Canada and the United States as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. So just like Christmas status we are providing best status for this day too.

THANKSGIVING STATUS QUOTES 2015 FOR WHATSAPP :

1. ) The average mother takes two whole days to prepare for Thanksgiving dinner but most kids don’t really care. I have taken an informal but exhaustive poll of kids and have come to the conclusion that if Twinkies came with drumsticks, all turkeys would die of old age.
2. ) Real smile on my face Comes when i am with you <3
3. ) Trust me you can dance – Beer
4. ) Loving someone and not expressing It Is like wrapping a nice gift And Not Giving It.
5. ) I do not get drunk…I get awesome: D
6. ) Last year we had a frozen turkey. For the first two hours in the stove he enjoyed it!
7. ) “On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment – halftime.”
8. ) I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
9. ) Sometimes you have to act like you don’t care even if you do!
10. ) What happened to the Pilgrim who was shot at by an Indian? He had an arrow escape.
11. ) God is really awesome and creative, i mean, just look at me 😛
12. ) “One distinguishing mark of an unregenerate man is ingratitude.”
13. ) We’re having the same thing this year for Thanksgiving dinner as last year.
14. ) “Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.”
15. ) If you can’t admit when you’re wrong, you’ll never learn from your mistakes.
16. ) Why can’t you take a turkey to church? Because they use such FOWL language.
17. ) If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for? Their AGE.
18. ) “My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.”
19. ) Can a turkey jump higher than the Empire State Building? Yes – a building can’t jump at all.
20. ) Why did the police arrest the turkey? They suspected it of fowl play.
21. ) Mark my words, the first person who comes up with a 22-pound turkey that can be cooked in a toast–has it made!
22. ) This Thanksgiving try to be grateful for practical things. Like, be thankful the post office doesn’t handle prayers.
23. ) Our turkey was sick. All day long it had a thermometer in it.