Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter in order to request my credit information and enclose your services for providing the safety of my account. Therefore, I need the information mentioned below:

Kindly send the credit report of my account.
I am also interested in using your telephone support service.
I trust on the privacy of all the details regarding my credit account. Please don’t issue my credit report to anyone without written notice received from me.

Please, contact me if you need further clarifications. Thank you for the help in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Dear Sir,

On July 10, we ordered and subsequently received one case of hand saws, model 88b. We paid for the order with our cheque no. 001122, a photocopy of which is enclosed.

When we decided to order these saws instead of model 78b, it was at the urging of your sales representative, Mr. Ahmed Mehtab. He assured us that the new saws were more durable and efficient than the older model. However, now we have the saws on our selling floor for three weeks, and already six have been returned with broken teeth by extremely dissatisfied customers.

We are, therefore, returning the entire order of 88b saws and would like to be refunded for their full purchase price plus shipping expenses.

Yours truly,

Gentlemen,

Please repair or replace my laptop, Model L0225, as soon as possible. I am eagerly waiting for your favorable reply. After three months of use different softwares have stopped working.

Enclosed is my laptop, a copy of the sales receipt showing the date of purchase, and your warranty, which guarantees material and workmanship for one year.

Yours sincerely,

Sponsored Links

Q2: Being a student of Business Communication at Virtual University of Pakistan, you are demanded by your instructor to write the content of a short report on the recent visit to the Kashmir Valley. Following points should be focused while composing the report:

Details of staying at all the major stations
Behavior of the peers, instructors and the local staff of that place
Quality of food and shelter