Its price in Pakistan is 55000rs only and rest specifications are below

Get the best in photo viewing, vacation planning and beyond with the new Inspiron™ 15R laptop.

• Select systems enabled for Wireless Display.
  • A newly designed 15.6" widescreen high-definition (HD) display brings life closer.
  • Powered by 1st Generation Intel® Core™ i3 and i5 processors.
  • Brighten your world with a premium brushed finish.
  • Switch interchangeable lids not available on this model.

Refined Design

The Inspiron™ laptop's sleek new design is not only an ease for your eyes, but it also seamlessly travels by your side without getting in your way.

Sleek Details
Upon opening the Inspiron, your eyes will be immediately drawn to the brushed metal appearance of the smudge-proof palm rest. The keyboard's 10-key numeric keypad makes it easy to work with applications that require data entry or directional moves.

Colorful Choices
Available only in Mars Black (standard).

Sponsored Links

Stay Connected

You're always connected anywhere you go with the Inspiron™ at your side.

Battery life
Increase your mobility with the optional 9-cell battery, with up to 7 hours and 58 minutes of battery life, or choose the standard 6-cell battery for up to 4 hours and 02 minutes of power.
Always connected
Get enhanced wireless connectivity with Dell's standard 1501 802.11g/n. Plus, you'll never lose touch with friends and family with the 1.3MP integrated webcam and analog microphone.
Storage
Take advantage of a wide range of hard drive options. High-capacity hard drives up to 640GB can store up to 76 hours of Hi-def video or up to 160,000 MP3 songs

Everything You Need

Watch the Inspiron 15R laptop's Hi-def display come to life with these smart and entertaining features.

Graphics
Integrated Intel® HD

Processing Power
Take multitasking to new heights with the latest in Intel® processor technology. The new Intel® Core™ i3 processor automatically allocates processing power when and where you need it the most.

Smart Upload
Capture your life as you live it — then share it with the world with the 7-in-1 media card reader that allows you to read up to seven different digital media cards.