Question: 1 Marks: 10
View more random threads:
- Advanced Computer Architecture CS501 Solution of Assignment...
- MKT501 Marketing Management First Assignment Idea Solution...
- Taxation Management (FIN623) May,3,2010
- vu mth603 may spring 2015 first assignment solution...
- CS609-System Programming Assignment No. 6
- STA630 Research Methods Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- MTH101 Assignment 3 Deadline 7 July 2010
- MGT 603 - STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT SOLUTION 11 May 2010
- CS101 - Introduction to Computing Assignment No. 01 Fall...
- MGT301 - Principles of Marketing Assignment # 01Idea...
At what nominal compound interest rate compounded semi-annually will a sum of money be doubled in 21 months?
If there are two payments a year, at the beginning of the year and at 6 months, plus one payment at the end of 21 months then at an annualized compound rate of 22.15% your money will double in 21 months.
According to rule 72
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)