Maximum Marks: 25
View more random threads:
- International Marketing (MKT630) Assignment No. 01 May 3,...
- ACC501 Business Finance Assignment No.2 Solution Spring...
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Assignment No. 02 Fall ...
- CS101 - Introduction to Computing
- MGT211 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- PSY407 Sport Psychology Assignment No. 1 Fall Semester 2012
- PHY301 Assignment No. 2 fall 2010 idea solution
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No 3 Spring...
- CS610 Assignment 4 Idea Solution July 2010
- CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No. 1 Fall Semester 31st...
Due Date: 19th July 2010
DONíT MISS THESE Important instructions:
To solve this assignment, you should have good command over
Lecture 30 to Lecture 35.
Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
Write your ID on the top of your solution file.
All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
Donít use colorful back grounds in your solution files.
Use Math Type or Equation Editor etc for mathematical symbols.
This is not a group assignment, it is an individual assignment so be careful and avoid copying othersí work. If some assignment is found to be copy of some other, both will be awarded ZERO MARKS. It also suggests you to keep your assignment safe from others. No excuse will be accepted by anyone if found to be copying or letting others copy.
Question # 1:
Evaluate the line integral
Question # 2:
Use Greenís theorem to evaluate the integral , where C is the circle
and c is oriented counterclockwise.
Question # 3:
If , determine curl of A at the point (1,4,-3).
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)