Due Date: May, 07, 2010
View more random threads:
- MKT630 International Marketing Assignment 2 (July 2010)
- Assignment No. 3 MTH 101 (Fall 2010)
- CS201-Introduction to Programming Assignment No.2 Due Date...
- ISLAMIC MODES OF FINANCING (FIN624) ASSIGNMENT NO # 01 Last...
- Assignments sharing method and help with discussion
- CS101 Short Notes Lecture
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assginment 6 Deadline 30...
- “Human Resource Management (Mgt501)” Assignment No. 1 Fall...
- CS101 - Introduction to Computing
- Solved Paper
To asses students’ knowledge of the subject and to motivate them towards conceptual knowledge and practical application of the subject.
1. Late assignments will not be accepted.
2. If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
3. Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and to express it in your own words will be encouraged.
4. If any assignment is found copied work, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the head of the academics for disciplinary action.
5. No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
6. The file should be in Word doc form; the font color should be preferably black and font size can be 12 Times New Roman.
Try to be genuine and impressive in your approach.
Elaborate the Khilafat Movement and causes of its failure. What did the Muslims of the Sub-Continent gain from this religio-political Movement?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)