Due Date: May, 07, 2010
View more random threads:
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No. 02 Solution...
- Cost & Management Accounting (Mgt 402) Assignment No. 1...
- CS304 Solution 2nd Assignment Spring 2010 May 4
- Eng101 assignment no 1 spring 2015 complete solution
- CS402 Theory of Automata Assignment No.6 Solution Fall...
- CS101 Short Notes Lecture
- CS403 Database Management Systems Assignment No. 2 December...
- cs301 assignment no 3 Solution 20 January 2016
- ENG101 Assignment 3 idea Solution, June 2010
- ENG401 Introduction to Literature Short Story & Poetry...
To asses studentsí knowledge of the subject and to motivate them towards conceptual knowledge and practical application of the subject.
1. Late assignments will not be accepted.
2. If the file is corrupt or problematic, it will be marked zero.
3. Plagiarism will never be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else as if it was his or her own; however, taking the ideas from different sources and to express it in your own words will be encouraged.
4. If any assignment is found copied work, no marks will be awarded and the case may be referred to the head of the academics for disciplinary action.
5. No assignment will be accepted via e-mail.
6. The file should be in Word doc form; the font color should be preferably black and font size can be 12 Times New Roman.
Try to be genuine and impressive in your approach.
Elaborate the Khilafat Movement and causes of its failure. What did the Muslims of the Sub-Continent gain from this religio-political Movement?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)