1) Digital signals may be regenerated as many times as required without loss of information.
2) Digital signals may be more accurate than the real-world limitations on the accuracy of analog signals.
c typically far faster than the equivalent analog circuitry since only two states need to be considered and the voltages etc used for signaling are less critical.
1-Easy Error rectification
2-Efficient(Fast to process)
3-Easy to implement(install little work needed)
Definition of Digital - A method of storing, processing and transmitting information through the use of distinct electronic or optical pulses that represent the binary digits 0 and 1.
Advantages of Digital -
- Less expensive
- More reliable
- Easy to manipulate
- Compatibility with other digital systems
- Only digitized information can be transported through a noisy channel without degradation
- Integrated networks
Advantages of digital communication:
1. It is fast and easier.
2. No paper is wasted.
3. The messages can be stored in the device for longer times, without being damaged, unlike paper files that easily get damages or attacked by insects.
4. Digital communication can be done over large distances through internet and other things.
5. It is comparatively cheaper and the work which requires a lot of people can be done simply by one person as folders and other such facilities can be maintained.
6. It removes semantic barriers because the written data can be easily chaned to different languages using software.
7. It provides facilities like video conferencing which save a lot of time, money and effort.