Virtual University MCS, MIT Final project guideline for fall 2011
View more random threads:
- Project selection of cs619 of 2012 Spring Semester
- Virtual University final Projects Map My Way For Sale...
- What is Customer Relationship management? in my point of...
- Virtual University MCS, MIT and BCS second assignment for...
- Second phase date for submitting vu final project spring...
- vu final term project cs619 Survey Builder Project 2012 for...
- Vu Final Term project SEO Link Engine Fall 2011
- Plagiarism Sensitisation Document for vu students
- Write an essay on Character of a typical Pakistan 2011
- LETTER OF UNDERTAKING for vu students
Virtual University Students Don't know about the final project. Let us guide you about your final project. It contains 6 credit hour. That's mean you are having 2 semester. Some people think that they will complete it in one semester in final as they are allow to take 6 credit hour. It is wrong. Let me clear them that it is not possible. So they have to take it now.
Group member in project: In final project student can make group up to 2 members only. So if you are going to chose the group you should be careful about it. I will let you know more about group in my next post.
Number of phases: When you take a project then it is going to be deliver in no of phases and the no of phases in each project are 5.
Difference between phases and deliverable: Phases contain the no of deliverable. Which means when you send the first deliverable like SRS second Planing and methodology and third phase contains two deliverable like Design phase 1 and design phase 2. So each time you upload your assignment to LMS for your project CS619 it is called deliverable.
Important note for project: We are offering project Groups. Please let us know or email us for your upcoming final project. We will provide you the project member who feel difficulty. So let us know.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)