View more random threads:
- CS403 Database Management Systems Fall 2009 Final Term
- MGT613 Production / Operations Management Spring 2009...
- Unsolved Papers ENG201 - Business and Technical English...
- eco401 midterm papers 30 november 2010
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship Spring 2009 Final Term paper
- MTH101 Calculus And Analytical Geometry MidTerm Papers...
- eng101 midterm fall 2010 december papers solved and...
- MGT411 Money & Banking 2009 Final Term paper
- HRM624 Conflict Management Spring 2009 Final Term
- MTH301 Calculus II Fall 2009 Final term PaperFINALTERM EXAMINATION
CS502- Fundamentals of Algorithms
Question No: 1 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
_______________ is a graphical representation of an algorithm
- Asymptotic notation
Question No: 2 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Which of the following is calculated with Bigo notation?
- Lower bounds
- Upper bounds
- Both upper and lower bound
- Medium bounds
Question No: 3 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Merge sort makes two recursive calls. Which statement is true after these recursive calls
finish, but before the merge step?
- The array elements form a heap
- Elements in each half of the array are sorted amongst themselves
- Elements in the first half of the array are less than or equal to elements in the second half of the array
- None of the above
Question No: 4 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Who invented Quick sort procedure?
Question No: 5 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
What is the solution to the recurrence T(n) = T(n/2)+n, T(1) = 1
Question No: 6 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Consider the following Huffman Tree
The binary code for the string TEA
- 10 00 010
- 011 00 010
- 10 00 110
- 11 10 110
Question No: 7 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
If a graph has v vertices and e edges then to obtain a spanning tree we have to delete
- e + 5 edges
- v + e edges.
- None of these
Question No: 8 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Can an adjacency matrix for a directed graph ever not be square in shape?
Question No: 9 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
One of the clever aspects of heaps is that they can be stored in arrays without using any
Question No: 10 ( Marks: 1 ) - Please choose one
Merge sort requires extra array storage,
For Complete Paper Please Download the file
[B]The more knowledge you have, the greater will be your fear of Allah.[/B]
Please Join My [B]Group Vuhelp[/B][B], Birthday Wishing, Daily Hadees[/B] [CODE][B]http://vuhelp.net/groups/vuhelp.html[/B]
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)