that's good to know
Guides and Tips for selecting the MCS final project:
View more random threads:
- SEO Link Engine Vu project Second phase is for sale the...
- Call for paper
- Is it possible to complete Virtual University of Pakistan...
- Why virutal university project should selected on time for...
- CS619 SeView An Efficient Sequence Format Converter Final...
- Vu final year project cs615 in Spring 2015
- virtual university has signed Memorandum of Understanding...
- Vu Course Selection for Final project for MCs,MIT and...
- Second phase date for submitting vu final project spring...
- Selecting right project for you sprign 2011 at Virtual...
First enroll yourself in CS619 course through course selection.
In announcement tab you’ll download the “Fall 2011” projects file.
You can also send them a request of custom project (you’ll have to send them the whole detail about your project all the other information will be available in announcement tab about custom project by email. Then it is up to the university that they accept it or reject it. If they reject your custom project proposal then you’ll have to pick one from the proposed by the university.)
Their will be a list of offered projects that you can choose from.
Read the description of each project carefully and choose the one that
You think you can do your best in it.
After selecting an appropriate project you have two options either do the project alone or you can have a partner in it.
If you are willing to lighten your burden of the project choose a partner.
On your LMS page cs619 final projectproject tab.
Their will a list of students, who will be enrolled in the same project as you are.
You can send request to as many students as you want through that page but you
can have only one as a group member.
You will also receive requests from other students, but before selecting someone you should make a contact with him\her through VU email id of him\her.
If you get any response then it is up to you to decide for making him \her as your project partner.
But if you select the partner and he\she is not replying to your emails then
Get rid of him\her by E-mailing at email@example.com. It should be a group separation request, you’ll have to mention your VU id your partner’s id and project id.
If you’ll e-mail to them saying that your project partner is not replying your e-mails or is not making a contact, they will give you a straight answer that it is your problem so the university can’t do anything about that.
So, select your project carefully and do your best Good luck.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)