MGT 502 -- (ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOUR)
View more the latest threads:
- recommended books from virtual university
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Glossary 23rd November 2012
- Pak301 Pakistan Study Hands out 23rd November 2012
- please help me
- virtual university BOOKS FOR SALE of MBA 2012-2011 on cheap...
- MIT University Introduction to Computer Science and...
- it430 notes with mcq's quiz and subjective paper fall 2010...
- cs402 subjective and objective mega file fall 2010 on...
- MKT501 Short Long Questions latest fall 2010
- MGT602 Solved pastpaper question fall 2010 december midterm
Chapter 1 to 15
Organizational Behavior (OB) is the study and application of knowledge about how people, individuals, and groups act in organizations.
Contributing disciplines to the OB field:
Organizational behavior is an applied behavioral science that is built upon contributions from a number of behavioral disciplines.
Psychology is the science that seeks to measure, explain, and sometimes change the behavior of humans and other animals. it may be the mental and behavour characteristic of an individual or group
Sociology is study the social system in which individuals fill their roles; that is, sociology studies people in relation to their fellow human beings.
Social psychology is the area within psychology that blends concepts from psychology and sociology and that focuses on the influence of people on one another. it deal with the fulfilment of social needs in a phycological sense of interpretations.it cause different socio phycho conditions and affaire for the modificationof OB.
Anthropology is the study of societies to learn about human beings and their activities. we also define anthrapology as "science of human beings especialy of their environment and social relations and there culture" environment play a pivotal role in the iimprovment and modification of OB
Political science is the study of the behavior of individuals and groups within a political environment.
Short notes can be downloaded from the attachment
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)