View Full Version : BISE Rawalpindi Board Migration Information Detail

09-20-2014, 01:17 AM
BISE Rawalpindi Board Migration Information Detail

Students Migrating from Other Board

If a student studying in an institution outside the jurisdiction of this Board wishes to get admission in any affiliated institution with Rawalpindi Board, he should first get school leaving certificate and N.O.C from concerned school and Board respectively.

Board to Board Transfer

A Student desirous of taking examination other than Rawalpindi Board must get NOC from this Board. He should apply for the transfer certificate after depositing the requisite fee duly filled in along with NOC form in concerned bank attested photo copy of result card to be signed by the head of the institution in which he had been studying private students can get NOC Form along with the result card signed by the head of any institution affiliated with the Rawalpindi Board.

College to College Migration

If a college student is desirous to get admission in a college affiliated with Rawalpindi Board due to the transfer of his parents or for other reason he should get migration form signed by the Principals of both the institutions in which he is studying and to which he is desirous to get admission. College to College Migration Form along with requisite fee must be deposited with the authorized branch of HBL. College leaving certificate is must. Local migration is not allowed.